If you do not hear a voice on NUNAV, please check which text-to-speech module is selected.
To do this, proceed as follows:
- Call up the settings menu.
- If navigation is active, you can access the menu via the gear wheel at the bottom of the screen.
- If navigation is not active, please use the gearwheel at the top of the screen next to the search function (magnifying glass).
- You are now in the quick settings. Please select now "further settings
- Tap on "Change text-to-language module".
- Select Google voice output for the "preferred engine" and then click on "Reset".
- It is possible to test the speech output via the playback function.
Congratulations, you have now set up the speech output correctly.
If the speech output still does not work, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.