In this article you will learn how to change the voice of your voice output.
Please check which text-to-speech module is selected.
Proceed as follows:
1. click on Settings (cogwheel in the top right-hand corner).
2. Tap on "Speech output".
3. Tap on "Change text-to-speech module".
4. Please check if Google Speech Output is selected for the preferred engine.
5. To change a voice within Google Voice, please click on the cogwheel (Settings).
6. In this menu you already have some setting options to change the voice output. If you want to download further (prefabricated) voices, please click on "Install voice data".
7. Then select your preferred language.
8. In the following menu, you can now select your desired voice.
You are also welcome to use a TTS (Text-to-Speech) module apart from Google Speech, which you have previously downloaded from the Google Play Store. To complete this, click directly on “Preferred Engine” instead of the cogwheel.
You can then select your downloaded TTS module from this list.
Congratulations, you have now set up the voice output correctly.
Now you can enjoy NUNAV with a new voice.